Health and Safety
At Pure Glass we are committed to working safely and responsibly. All staff have undergone comprehensive training and appraisals to ensure that we work in accordance with the HSE Working at Height regulations and HSG33 and we have achieved SafeContractor, CHAS, and Constructionline approval.
- On any construction project, Health and Safety management is a top priority. We are constantly looking to improve our ways of working.
- All works are carried out by experienced teams who hold appropriate skill cards
- We provide a PPE equipment which is checked before use and tagged as necessary.
- Site specific risk assessments and method statements are completed and signed for on-site prior to any works commencing
- Any complex Health and Safety issues are dealt with on an individual basis